On 5/16/07, Nebinger, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Because I don't need to build yet another package just to get source.
Plus I don't want to be on the cutting edge, I want to stay with production
releases.  Go to any other apache project (i.e. all of the jakarta guys)
and SVN is an option, but you can also download the binary jars, source
zips, and (sometimes) a javadoc archive.

Why should myfaces, tomahawk, tobago, etc. be any different?

Well, unfortunately back in the days of 1.1.3 we were still getting up to
speed with the new Maven 2 build process, and the source packaging was only
included as of version 1.1.5.

So yes, to get Tomahawk's 1.1.3 sources requires a little more effort.