From: noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] Trunk and 1.2 both deployed, site too!
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:11:41 -0500

On 5/15/07, Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to all of Wendy Smoak's work getting the Continuum
server running and her advice, I've set up the Trinidad trunk
and current 1.2 branch to have nightly auto-deploys, for
example:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.2-07-apr-SNAPSHOT/

Any chance source jars will be added anytime soon? For those of us
that like to be bleeding edge but are too lazy to do our own builds
^_^

And the Trinidad site is now up where it should be,
Javadoc, tagdoc, devguide and all:

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/

(The style doesn't match the main myfaces site - something
to work on soon...)

Cheers,
Adam

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latam.msn.com/