They were both filled :/

Nevertheless I opted for having a fixed set of columns and rendering them
conditionally. I haven't tested it thoroughly yet, but at least the tables
are being displayed.

On 5/29/07, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, if the table isn't being rendered, there's only two reasonable
possibilities.

1) your rendered condition is false
2) your backing list (value attribute target) is empty.

You should be able to check both of these situations by outputing the
contents of both attributes with h:outputText above your table.

On 5/28/07, Francisco Passos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unfortunately, placing the bean in session didn't solve the problem.
>
> I've also checked the rendered attribute values and they're ok.
>
> I should say that I'm iterating over a tr:table and on a specific column
I'd