A4J is quite mature IMO at this point and with a lot of features. I
would recommend it over using a sandbox technology.

On 5/30/07, Laurentiu Trica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Werner have you used Ajax4JSF?
Can it be faster than using PPR that uses dojo.js?
I just need the PPR functionality and the client is complaining about the
speed of the page when using PPR.

--
Best regards,
Laurentiu