*From:* David Steinkopff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:00 AM
*To:* MyFaces Discussion
*Subject:* Re: What change with JSF 1.1 to JSF 1.2?

Hi,

I dont need all features of ELResolvers, for me only important is
setValue, getValue and maybe isReadonly to connect a custom data system. In
this way was PropertyResolver more than enough for me.
JSF 1.1 have only one implementation of  PropertyResolver and JSF 1.2 have
with ELResolver more than one. Which implementation I can use for a
decorator or what implementation is common standard in JSF 1.2?

Regards
David