Are you asking how to resubmit the form when the menu changes?

If so, see here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SubmitPageOnValueChange

As it states at the top, the simplest way to do this is with a
submitOnEvent component, typically inside of a subForm component.
Both of these components are currently in the sandbox, but are
production-quality.  (No one's gotten around yet to promoting them to
Tomahawk).

<sandbox:subForm id="chooseRouteOneForm">
        <h:selectOneMenu id="routeOneInput"
                value="#{routeSplitReorderPage.routeOne}">
                <t:selectItems
                        value="#{cisDAO.routeList}"
                        var="route"
                        itemLabel="#{route.routeCode} - #{route.description}"
                        itemValue="#{route}" />
                <sandbox:submitOnEvent for="executeChoseRouteOne" />
        </h:selectOneMenu>
        <h:commandButton id="executeChoseRouteOne"
                value="Go!">
        </h:commandButton>
</sandbox:subForm>