The Tomahawk selectItems tag <t:selectItems> will give you far more
control over how the items are constructed.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/selectItems.html

On 5/28/07, Pich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

I have a f:selectOneMenu and a couple of f:selectItem tags. I use the
itemLabel and itemValue attributes. Is it possible for format the output of
the itemLabel in the outcoming drop down?

The drop down is presenting account numbers and these should be presented in
a specific way. I do not want this presentation logic in my model and I am
hoping it is possible to perform such formating of the itemLabel using JSF
tags.

Best regards

Pich