Ah, that bug got fixed a day or two ago.  That is,
you don't have to specify INLINE for pages to work.
INLINE is still much cooler than the default. :)

-- Adam

On 5/31/07, Petr Kotek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, I must insert into trinidad-config.xml line:
<client-validation>INLINE</client-validation>
Without it, commandButton with action binding do nothing.

Peter

--

Petr Kotek
CRC Data spol. s r.o.