Guys,

I have a page1.jsp containing a subview with includes another page
dynamically.Now, sometimes the included page may contain
multipart/form-data i.e a inputFileUpload component.

My problem is where do I specify the form's
enctype="multipart/form-data" for the included page.

I have tried 3 possible options :
1) Setting the enctype in including page ,page1.jsp.
2) Putting a h:form element in the subview tag and set the enctype.
3) Puttting a h:form element in the included page and set the enctype..

But nothing works.I have found the t:subForm a possible solution , but
we'd prefer something that is released.

I'd appreciate your help.

Regards,
Sunil G