Hi everybody,

I've implemented a simple custum validator

   public void validate(FacesContext context, UIComponent component, Object
value) throws ValidatorException {
       List errors =  validate(value); // do some validation logic

       if (!errors.isEmpty()) {

               FacesMessage message = new FacesMessage();
               message.setDetail("LABEL_NEEDED...");
               message.setSummary("Some summary text"));
               message.setSeverity(FacesMessage.SEVERITY_ERROR);
               throw new ValidatorException(message);

How can I create the FacesMessage using the t:outputLabel value instead of
the ID in the detail part?
In other words: how can I get label from input component?