Hi,

for the moment I can absolutly live with java 5 ;-).

Anyway I was interested to look in the generator code and i found out
following:

The generator uses the following resource bundles to get the locale
dependent data:

sun.text.resources.DateFormatZoneData
sun.text.resources.LocaleElements

These are part of the rt.jar file until java 5. With java 6 these bundles
doesn't exist anymore, are hard coded and can be accessed through
sun.util.resources.LocaleData (not on the public API :-().

Next week i could make a proposition to solve the problem ...

Regards,

David

--
David Uebelacker