Hello,

You must use in css:

.myStyleClass label {
 font-weight: bold;
}

I check it in Firefox only, but I think in IE must be the same.

Eventually refresh page in browser by Ctrl+F5.

Beside class, You may use element ID as:

#inputID label { ...

Best regards,
Peter

Stéphane Molina wrote:
Hi all,

My problem is exactly the same ...
Did you find some solution ?

Francisco Passos wrote:
No luck either. I'm sure there must be a way, though.