Hi,

I have JSF page with the following structure:

JScookMenu
parentTable
  childTable_1
  childTable_2
  childTable_n
/parentTable

The parent table serves as an iterator for internal dataTables.
Unfortunatelly parent table takes some space on the screen thus there is a
gap between JScookMenu and childTable1. I tried to replace parent table with
dataList but then commandLink in the facet block of the child tables doesn'
t work correctly. Namely t:updateActionListener holds value from the last
t:dataList iteration.

I am using MyFaces 1.1.4 ant tomahawk 1.1.5 and facelets.

I would be grateful any help

Regars

Mariusz