Hello Daniel,

The following are the valid selectors for navigationPane:

  public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_ACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-active";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_END_CONTENT_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-end-content";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_END_JOIN_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-end-join";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_END_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-end";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_MID_CONTENT_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-mid-content";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_MID_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-mid";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_START_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-start";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_START_CONTENT_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-start-content";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_END_JOIN_TO_INACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-end-join-to-inactive";
  public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_END_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-end";
  public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_INACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS
=
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-inactive";
  public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_MID_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-mid";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_JOIN_FROM_ACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-start-join-from-active";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_JOIN_FROM_INACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-start-join-from-inactive";
  public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_JOIN_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-start-join";
  public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs-start";
  public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_STYLE_CLASS =
    "af|navigationPane::tabs";

You can find most of the valid selectors in
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.SkinSelectorsalthough
not all yet sadly. As for the xml file for selectors, Trinidad also
has one that can be found in trinidad/src/site/xdoc/skin-selectors.xml

Also, normally http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html should
show the current version's valid selectors, but I see that it isn't the case
yet.

Regards,

~ Simon