De : Petr Kotek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 11 juin 2007 15:24
À : MyFaces Discussion
Objet : Re: [Trinidad] Problems with skinning tables

Hi,

its look OK.
Your directories "skins/myskin" must be under "public_html" dir.
Try delete content of "public_html/WEB-INF/temp/adf/styles/cache" dir and
rebuild project.
Try delete browser cache and try refresh in browser by Ctrl+F5.

In Firefox with Web Developer toolbar You may look in CSS files and styles
applied on components.

Hope some helps?

Peter

--