From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Matthias Wessendorf
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 8:55 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] Custom Component UINodePropertyKey Missing

are you creating the custom component w/ the maven-faces-plugin, like
Trinidad does itself ?

I think the UINodePropertyKey is deprecated, since it is from pre-jsf-days.

-M

On 6/15/07, William Hoover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recently created a custom component that uses extended PropertyKey using the
new FacesBean.Type(SOME_EXT_COMPONENT.TYPE) and TYPE.registerKey(...) registering the
all the needed type keys. All the properties have accociated getters/setters. Also,
all of the extended properties are defined in faces-config.xml, but none of the
extended type keys (UINodePropertyKey) are showing up in the FacesBean > Type when
state is being restored. Does anyone know what may be causing this?

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org