*From:* Innes, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Friday, 15 June 2007 11:13 PM
*To:* MyFaces Discussion
*Subject:* [Trinidad] Portlet configuration

Hi all,

I understand there are a number of issues/limitations around portletization and Trinidad and that these issues will be resolved with JSR301. However, from what I’ve been reading it seems possible to expose a Trinidad portlet at this time if one accepts these limitations. I’ve been trying all sorts of combinations and cannot get it too work. Can somebody please post a configuration, portlet.xml & web.xml, of a Trinidad application exposed as a portlet that is functioning and that I can try against my basic application.

I am running against the Oracle webcenter preconfigured OC4J, as my portlet container, that comes bundled with JDeveloper 10.1.3.2

I am happy to use with the Oracle Portlet Faces Bridge or any other bridge.

Scott, I’ve noted entries about a proof-of-concept bridge based on the Oracle portlet faces bridge, can you please provide us with more information on that proof-of-concept?

Thanks,

Chris.