When in doubt, read the domentation...

templateSource="chart.svg"

Just add that as an attribute and point it to a working svg

On 6/26/07, Wesley Hales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just discovered that this only happens when I use the gradients
option... If I uncheck the box, the chart displays fine. I'm still
troubleshooting it

On 6/26/07, William Keicher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unfortunately I never found out what the bug was...I speculated that
> there was junk leftover in a response buffer coming from the server.  It is
> suspicious though that this problem reproduced in two different
> environments...
>
> In lieu of a better answer, you may want to try downgrading your tomcat
> to something in the 5.x series.  Another option is to try debugging with
> the tomcat 6 and trinidad sources available.
>
> Bill
>
> On 6/26/07, Wesley Hales <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > Awesome, thanks... So I am on Tomcat 6.0.13 (which is the latest) -
> > Any ideas on what the problem actually was? I don't think I have a choice to
> > go any higher.
> >
> > On 6/26/07, William Keicher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Wesley,
> > >
> > > I saw the same exact problem when I used an older version of Sun
> > > Java Application Server/Glassfish.  The problem disappeared when I
upgraded
> > > the appserver to a more recent version.
> > >
> > > Hope that helps,
> > > Bill

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter

<servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet</servlet-class>

<listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>