Hello,

Yes, the JDK take care of that. However, there's some potential problems
like you need close to latest JVM to include this year changes on daylight
saving, and there's also an issue with a very specific date around 1930 that
I forgot which is very buggy (selecting the day before)...

Regards,

~ Simon

On 6/28/07, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Holger Igel schrieb:
> But how can you solve the daylightsaving problem ? do we have to change
> everytime the timezone attribute ? in germany we could have the
following
> values:
>
> <f:convertDateTime type="both" dateStyle="medium" timeZone="GMT+2"/>
>
> or
>
> <f:convertDateTime type="both" dateStyle="medium" timeZone="GMT+1"/>
>
> Holger

Not sure here, but doesnt the JDK take care of the daylight savings in a
specific timezone by itself?
GMT+1 should be static shouldn´t it?