Hello,
the folder \adf\styles\cache exists on the AIX machine, and there are also .css
files generated into the folder(
scis-desktop-1_0_0-incubating-en-ie-6.css
scis-desktop-1_0_0-incubating-ie-6.css
)

The demo could not be deployed because the AIX and the WebSphere running on
Java1.4.
For our application we use a retroweaved trinidad version.

Markus Döring