Simon and Matthias,

thank you for clearing my doubt. By the way, if I may leave the suggestion,
it would be cool if panelTabbed had alternative ways for presentation, much
like navigationPage.

As far as the wiki, I've added the missing entry to the page for
completeness, although obviously it may still be incomplete.

--Francisco