Hi Daniel,

I think, your Problem lies in PagedListDataModel<T>.getRowData() from wiki.
I've implemented this approach, however with my own DataScroller, based on AjaxDataScroller by Adrian Mitev, and everything works fine. Take a look at conditions for (re)fetching of single DataPage (I've extended the original comments with my own).

// Check if rowIndex is equal to startRow,
// useful for dynamic sorting on pages
//
//comment: why should it be usefull???
//this duplicates fetch calls, if the page was
//already fetched in getPage().
//The same in if (rowIndex >= endRow)
//with condition 'or equal'!
if (rowIndex == page.getStartRow()){
_log.debug("Fetch: in getRowData(), reason: rowIndex == page.getStartRow()");
   page = doFetchPage(rowIndex, pageSize);
}

regards,
paul

daniel ccss schrieb:
I really need help with this, nobody has implemented succesfuly the datascroller + WorkingWithLargeTables article? How do you people implement the pagination with a Tomahawk dataScroller, without bring all the records? For me all works fine my problem is that the method that brings the data is call several times for each DataPage.