programatically add the navigationPane as a partialTarget using
RequestContext

Sorry for asking, but how can I do this? Is there documentation on this?

Thank you for your support.

Francisco

On 7/4/07, Simon Lessard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Francisco,

your problem is with partialTriggers, you must not use "tab" the id of the
navigation item won't be simply that. since navigationPane is an
UIXIterator, it's also a NamingContainer, thus it will generated different
client ids including the rowKey. You might have to programatically add the
navigationPane as a partialTarget using RequestContext. You can then set the
partialTriggers value of your outputText to the navigationPane's id. I think
it will work.

Regards,

~ Simon

On 7/4/07, Francisco Passos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I meant panelTabbed, sorry.
>
> On 7/4/07, Francisco Passos <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > Just tried setting partialTriggers="tab" on the panelPage. Same thing
> > still.
> >
> > On 7/4/07, Simon Lessard < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello Francisco,
> > >
> > > Hmmm, strange... Did you try to set a partialTriggers on the
> > > navigationPane?
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > ~ Simon

Facelets):