works not with myfaces 1.2.0-SNAP
but with RI "1.2_04"

On 7/5/07, Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you're using JSF 1.2, you really should be using Trinidad 1.2.1.  Could
you give that a try?

Also, could you try upgrading to a more recent JSF RI?

I've tried to reproduce this recently, and it worked fine, but I was
using 1.2_04.  I'm wondering if there's been a bug fix in the RI
since 1.2_02.

-- Adam

On 7/5/07, Zarick Lau < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi lists,
>
> When using suffix match (servlet mapping *.faces), the date popup picker
is broken.

> I can reproduce this using the trinidad-demo war, but I am not sure if
there are some misconfiguration
> or anything, any hints?
>
> I setup the web.xml as follow:
>   <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
>     <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
>   </servlet>
>     <context-param>
>         <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
>         <param-value>.jspx</param-value>
>     </context-param>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>     <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
>     <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>
> The popup URL is:
> /__ADFv__.faces?_t=fred&_red=cd&value=[...snip...]
>
> I've turn on all jsf-ri, facelets and trinidad log and the trimmed down
log are:

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getMappingForRequest;servletPath
/__ADFv__.faces

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getMappingForRequest;pathInfo
null
> ClassName=
com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getFacesMapping;URL
pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .faces

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=convertViewId;viewId
after appending the context suffix /__ADFv__.jspx

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=restoreView;+=+=+=+=+=+=
Restored View Printout for /__ADFv__.jspx
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.util.DebugUtil;MethodName=printTree;
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl
;MethodName=createComponent;Created component
javax.faces.ViewRoot

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;Created
new view for /__ADFv__.faces
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl
;MethodName=createView;Locale for this view as determined by calculateLocale
en

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;RenderKitId
for this view as determined by calculateRenderKitId
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getFacesMapping;URL
pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .faces
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl
;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;About to execute view
/__ADFv__.faces

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;Found
URL pattern mapping to FacesServlet .faces
> ClassName=
com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=convertViewId;viewId
after appending the context suffix /__ADFv__.jspx

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;Before
dispacthMessage to newViewId /__ADFv__.jspx
> File
"d:\zarick\workspace\package-source\trinidad\trinidad-1.0.0-incubating-demo\trinidad-demo\__ADFv__.jspx"
not found

ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;After

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org