I suppose so... I think It's a little bit weird... IMHO Render phase
listener should be fired again...

Thanks a lot! Your component will be very useful anyway!

2007/7/6, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I doesn't look like it would work right now. The phase listener is
only called once, the lifecycleimpl doesn't care if the viewId is
changed. So to support chaining, I would have to implement it myself
in the onload code.

On 7/6/07, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd have to look into it. Since it is a phase listener, it would have
> to be called before the view is rendered. I am not sure if when a new
> view is created as a result of navigation, if the lifecycle component
> re-fires the phase listeners.
>
> On 7/6/07, Stefano Panero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thank you, your component is really interesting.
> >
> > I take a look at the source and It seems to me I need just one more
thing
> > (correct if I'am wrong):
> >
> > Page A -> Page B
> >
> > I can do some initialization before render page B,
> > If, with your component, I add an an action method with an outcome
that
> > makes me go to Page C, I can do
> > Paga A -> Page B (not rendered) -> Page C    (for end-user Page A ->
Page C)