Send me your code, I'll probe it. ".jsp and .java" please. In order to check
you haven't got anything bad configured....

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Brummeline Braaten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: users@myfaces.apache.org
Enviado: miércoles, 11 de julio, 2007 9:28:15
Asunto: Re: buttons doesn't show in t:datascroller

I've tried to use your code, but it still doesnt work. When I changed the facet
names I got duplicated id-error. I find it very strange that I dont get any
error message when the buttons are not showing. I dont get any message at all,
but I can navigate from table page to table page with the numbers that get
rendered by the datascroller.

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html