Ah, I didn't know that either - thanks for the heads-up, I need to get this
into my course material. Kewl!

regards,

Martin

On 7/12/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nice,
didn't realize, that resetValue() made it into 1.2

http://java.sun.com/javaee/javaserverfaces/1.2_MR1/docs/api/javax/faces/component/UIInput.html#resetValue()

nice

    public void resetValue()
    {