Great! Works perfectly!

Thank a lot for your help!

On 7/14/07, Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah, yes.  Well, Trinidad offers a ChangeManager feature
that can be used to persist component state.  What you'd
do is add a rangeChangeListener to the table like so:

public void persistRangeChange(RangeChangeEvent event)
{
  // Create the change
  AttributeComponentChange change =
     new AttributeComponentChange("first", event.getNewStart());

  // Get some contexts
  FacesContext   fc =  FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
  RequestContext rc = RequestContext.getCurrentInstance();

  // Register it for the table
  rc.getChangeManager().addComponentChange(
    fc, event.getComponent(), change);
}

Make sure you have:
  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHANGE_PERSISTENCE
</param-name>
    <param-value>session</param-value>
  </context-param>

in your web.xml to enable the feature.