Hello again, I forgot to tell you I'm new to JSF, It's possible I'm doingit
all bad.

I took a look in debug mode at a UIMenu instance initialized with Jsf tags,
and I've found an attribute containing the list of nested commands ids. I
suppose there's a factory for doing these routines... Does someone have the
info please?

Regards,
Zied