Hello Zied,

just moved the tomahawk example in the sandbox to the example test project. Some of the js libs of the shedule component clashed with the prototype js lib of tobago. Maybe you can create a modified tomahawk version of the shedule js libs in a different namespace.

Regards

Bernd

Zied Hamdi wrote:
Hi Again,

I've downloaded the last night build (1.0.12 SNAPSHOT), there's a lot of
interesting stuff like radio and checkbox menus, extended text area,
unfortunately there's nothing dealing with the Shedule yet (I took a look at
the tld).

Can someone of the team please tell me if it's planned to be adapted in the
near future? I'd like to do and submit it, but I'm not exerienced with JSF
and it would take me a lot of time and frustrations (especially that I'm
already late for my project :-)...

Regards,
Zied