Hi All,

Is it possible to make a tr:panelTabbed validate all its rendered
tr:showDetailItem children?  The default behaviour appears to not validate the
children of undisclosed tabs, even though they have rendered=true.

The application I am working on, wants to allow users to visit the tabs as they
see fit, but to ensure that all tabs are valid before progressing to the next
step.

I've attempted a workaround by adding code to temporarily disclose the other
tabs in turn, and manually call processValidators() on them, but this doesn't
work because the input fields of the undisclosed tabs have no submitted data,
and claim to be valid (which also seems strange).

Looking through the mailing lists, I found an old thread which looked similar,
but no solution:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=905706&#905706

Thanks in advance.

Peter.