vlad10 wrote:

> I'm encountering a strange behavior, when trying to update detail records
> in tomahawk detailStamp dataTable.
> The bean method attached to the valueChangeListener gets called even so,
> there is no one detail value is changed. When I display
> event.getOldvalue()/.getNewValue(), it shows the new value correctly, but
> the oldValue is somehow grabbed from another detail.
>
> I appreciate your input.
> thanks
> vlad

Hi Vlad,
I encountered the same problem using Tomahawk detailStamp inside a
datatable, in
my code each table row has an inputTextArea component that I show and hide
using
detailStamp facet.
When I submit the page ALL row-objects will be update (calling the proper
setter
method) with the value stored in the currently visible textarea.

I can't find any solution about this issue so I would like to know if you
solved
this problem or if you can suggest me some input.

Thanks
Alf