Werner Punz schrieb:
> Yes, btw. Bruno just told me there already is
> a myfaces 1.2 related switch in the maven build
> to kickstart the tomahawk examples with myfaces 1.2
> and tomcat I am giving it a try as we speak
>
> mvn clean package cargo:start -Djsf=12

Ok thanks to Brunos advice I got a working configuration,
I will post a link once I am at home (which is at 9pm gmt+1)
The problems were indeed caused by some dependencies into old stuff
or a missing jar.

Following configuration works for Tomahawk:

Checkout the tomcahak examples and do a build via -Djsf=12
then you will get a working war.

There seems to be some dependencies into following libs which seem to be
weird:
a) jstl1.1.0 and 1-2 at the same time
b commons-el 1.0 (which is a total clash with the jee5 el)

for a) you can remove the jstl1.1 in this case it is not needed
there is a slight build bug,
anyway if you do a clean package you will get a working war
which should be enough to kickstart with tomcat.

:-)

I will post a working war in a few hours to get you guys up and running.
(Once I am at home), and I also will add a wiki article
for better documentation.

Cheers

Werner