Indeed - and this is what made things already better for me - before (2.5 &
1.2 versions), I had weird startup errors. --> for the time being: better
stick with versions 2.4 & 1.1 :-)-Wolf

On 7/25/07, ncheltsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi, as much as I see, both documents are, like you say: 2.4 & 1.1?

Wolf Benz wrote:

Sorry -  Look at the top of the 2 docs you cite: it refers to the version
the document conforms to.
At first I thought: I'm building a JSF1.2 app so I state: servlet v. 2.5(
web.xml) &  JSF-version 1.2 (in faces-config top)
Yet, to my surprise, this gave me problems...
Changed them back to 2.4 & 1.1 and the problems were gone.
If you look at the demo apps Werner put online this morning, you'll see he
also references 2.4 & 1.1

 The "why" for this failure is not clear to me. As you state yourself: it
shouldn't be like this, it really should be 2.5 & 1.2...

 OK like this?
-Wolf