Thai Dang Vu:

We're doing some profile work with maven to support other frameworks. For
now it's complatible with Myfaces 1.1.x, RI 1.1.x, Ajax4JSF & Tomahawk.
We'll work on the seam and facelets support. And after the v1.0 release of
yui4jsf, we'll work on the jsf1.2 support.

The next release will have an enhanced component-set that contains
file-upload, slideshow, custom-trees and etc.

Duong BaTien:

yeah it has ASL 2.0 licence with an embeded yui-licence.

Alexander Wallace:

not with this release. We'll work on that..

Any other comments & suggestions are all welcome.

Regards,

Mert..
http://www.jroller.com/page/mert