Ok, so what you are saying is you want the portlet container to render
the Trinidad CSS-file for skinning?

But how to get the portlet container to do so? You'd need to change
the portlet container, right? I don't know of any standard way to tell
a portlet container to include a CSS file in the header?

It might as well be that I'm on the wrong track here - sorry if I beat
a dead horse.

regards,

Martin