Oh yes, from firebug I got it. Indeed there are several duplicated class attributes in the respose body:

<colgroup span="1"></colgroup>
<!--Start: org.richfaces.SuggestionBox["sb"]-->
 <tbody>
 <!--Start: org.richfaces.SuggestionBox["sb"]-->
 </tbody>

At least I learned about browsing an XHR. Now I have to discover why Richfaces folks state that this is an old bug.

-- Renzo

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
with firebug you can see the result of an XHR (xmlHttpRequest).

I was expecting that they render twice "class". Since you use Trinidad
(and have debug enabled) the Trinidad RenderKit (CoreRenderKit.java)
sends a nice debuging responsewriter.

So, the rendered HTML would help :-)

-M