Hi,

for me these selectors (no focus on the style definitions here...) worked:

af|column::cell-text, af|column::cell-number, af|column::cell-icon-format {
        -tr-rule-ref: selector("AFMediumBackground:alias");
}

af|column::cell-text-band, af|column::cell-number-band,
        af|column::cell-icon-format-band {
        -tr-rule-ref: selector("AFTextForeground:alias");
        -tr-rule-ref: selector("MyOddRowBackground:alias");
}

Do you know the Firebug tool which enables you "inspect" your pages and
their
CSS stuff in Firefox? This is most helpful to find the fitting selectors!
And, if not yet done, disable "selector compression" in the web.xml:

        <context-param>
                <param-name>

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION
                </param-name>
                <param-value>true</param-value>
        </context-param>

If this is set to false, Firebug can't help you that much because the
selectors are rather
cryptic then...

Cheers,
Carsten