It depends which authentication mechanism you're using, but when using a
decent library like Acegi Security or SecurityFilter, you should be able
to get some information about the logged in user, like the username,
from
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext.getUserPrincipal()

You can use this information to filter the events.

Jurgen

--
Jurgen Lust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>