Nope.  FWIW, I'd personally be thrilled for the trunk to be 1.2 -
I've just assumed that this is not what the majority of our users
want, and would like to get some of the really big features -
like improved PPR - done before we move trunk to 1.2, so they're
available to all.

I think the committers could use some feedback from the
community on this issue!

-- Adam