Hi Jeanne,

As the arrow indicates that the node can be expanded I would like to hide it for the leaf elements. In the example below the icon shall only be displayed for the node 'Highlighting' but not for the leaves 'Links', 'Text' and 'Cells'.

The selector names I got from:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/adf/adffaces/11/doc/skin-selectors.html

Thanks,
Hannes

Jeanne Waldman schrieb:
Hi Hannes,

I don't see af|treeTable::leaf-icon-style or af|treeTable::leaf-icon selectors in the skin-selectors document, nor do I see it in the code.
Where did you get these selector names?

I don't see a leaf icon in the treeTable demo.

- Jeanne

Hannes K wrote:

Hello All,

I would like to know if it is possible to hide the leaf icon. Found a couple of things about the icon but nothing regarding hiding it. We didn't succeed in hiding it with the help of af|treeTable::leaf-icon-style or af|treeTable::leaf-icon respectively.

Thanks for your help,
Hannes

<<inline: table-screenshot.jpg>>