From: Perkins, Nate-P63196 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:31 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: [Trinidad] Upgrading to 1.0.2

Hi,

I'm testing my project with 1.0.2 and I am having several issues.

1. No PPR activity works, I get a javascript error "Invalid PPR
response" any time I try to submit a PPR action

Can anyone give me a clue as to what's wrong and how to fix it?

2. My skin no longer works, it seems that a few of the selectors have
changed, namely:
        a) the panelHeader is rendering with af_messages_header class
        b) the panelBox has lost its background, it seems like there is
no longer a distinction between panelBox transparent, light, etc.

I looked at the JIRA issues attached to the 1.0.2 release and did not
see an obvious item that applied to either of these discoveries....can
anyone verify exactly what it was that changed for each of these?

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

may contain GDC4S
 confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution
 is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and