Dave, it needs to be an "icon".  Can't be an X..

DLC wrote:
Thanks for your input.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get this to work right.
Maybe I'm just
confused.

I'm trying to replace the default AFErrorIcon (which is an 'X') with my own. Could someone show me an example that they have
working?

Thanks,

--Dave

--- Scott O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can do that in the css . The skinning framework parses the css and any icons which are specified in the skinning file will override the default values. Use the "content:" as specified in the below example to specify which image to use.

Scott
Perkins, Nate-P63196 wrote:
Would this also work for the af|chooseDate::launch-icon...the default
for this is a green calendar, but I would like to change it to a blue
calendar.

Can I do that with css or do I need to change the code?

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

may contain GDC4S
confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and