I am currently migrating our ADF project to Trinidad 1.2.1 and have a
question about the f:attribute.  In our project we were using el expressions
for the name value in our f:attribute.  This does not seem to be the same
for the Trinidad 1.2.1 /MyFaces 1.2/Facelets 1.1.6 combo.  If I use a el
expression for the name the attribute is never set.

For Example:

      <f:attribute name="#{someBean.index}" value="A" />

.. In someBean

public void indexClicked(final ActionEvent event) {

      String index = (String)
event.getComponent().getAttributes().get(getIndex());

      .

}

In this case index is null because it never gets added to the attributes.
We are basically doing this to try and store constants in Java.  That way if
they need to be changed it is just in one place.  Should this work, or was
it just a fluke that it worked in ADF?

Justin