It's certainly stable enough at this point.
However, I've never gotten around to localizing the messages or operator names.
There should probably be some unit tests as well.
It's probably not enough to hold it back from being promoted, though.

Perhaps you can start a vote on promotion on [EMAIL PROTECTED], and open a
JIRA issue and submit some patches to move it into Tomahawk.