From: Bernhard Huemer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 August 2007 16:50
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: EL problem

Hello,

Most probably you're referring to this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1670, aren't you?  I've
tested Raphael's JSP locally and it's really the same problem. "mvn
-Dmyfaces.version=1.2.0 jetty:run" reproduces the error whereas "mvn
-Dmyfaces.version=1.2.1-SNAPSHOT jetty:run" doesn't. If Raphael doesn't
want to switch to MyFaces 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT, why not patching MyFaces locally?

regards,
Bernhard

P.S: I would have attached my sample application, but the spam
protection doesn't "like" it ..