Hello,

I would like to know your experience working in the generation of prototype. We
have adopted the concept to ask
for a person in our team that knows HTML (no programming experience) to start
doing some prototypes using Exadel and
Eclipse. My suggestion would be to use DreamWeaver instead, but using Exadel
directly would provide us with the components
we are going to use, instead of plain HTML.

The problems we are facing is that the person is so scared with the JSF/ Exadel
environment, since he does not programming
background. We keep saying to him that he need to generate only HTML with the
JSF components, however, I am not sure
if we are requiring too much and if could have a easier way to him and we could
take advantage of the JSF components
at the same time in the prototype elaboration.

Thank you very much in advance.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/