Hello Wolfgang,

That's give a good path where I should go through.

Thanks a lot! Cheers.

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 12:25:51 PM
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Why so many components?

Hi,

Definitely the latter one ("only
some of the in-house.."). Actually, I found the comment rather manager-like
and not really very informative.. ;)

I am looking forward to the Seam people
and their Trinidad integration work. Otherwise we will have lots of different
plumbing implementations around..

Best,

Wolfgang.

distillingweb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

04.09.2007 12:08

Bitte antworten an

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An

MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>

Kopie

Thema

Re: Antwort: Re: Why so many components?

Wolfgang,

Thanks for share this information and link. I was catch also for this comment
in that link:

"Its things like this that have conviced me that its time to throw
away a huge amount of in-house crufty stuff and move ahead with Seam/JSF
for all of our new development."

I did not understand if the comment is meant to replace Trinidad by using
Seam or only some of the in-house components implementations

in this context. Could you give me a hint on that?

Thank you very much.