Hi Bernd,

I'm sorry, I changed all the pages containing <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//... and
removed it, now it works. So I don't know which was the page, this mail was
just a parentheses to recall we can enhance the error messages (probably
somewhere in prepareRender() to catch and rethrow with a more verbose text
about wich page or include failed).

Regards and thanks for answering so fast,
Zied

--
Zied Hamdi
zatreex.sourceforge.net