Hi,
my application has a panel accordion component and I need to navigate to
different pages on disclosure of each of the showDetailItem's that it holds.
For example:

backingBean.navigateToAppPage}">

backingBean.navigateToMgmtPage}">

I tried using NavigationHandler code in the backing bean methods as follows:

 public void navigate(DisclosureEvent de){
        try{
            NavigationHandler navigator = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance
().getApplication().getNavigationHandler();
            navigator.handleNavigation( FacesContext.getCurrentInstance(),
null, "xyz" );
            FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().renderResponse();
          }
          catch(Exception e){.....}

"xyz" is a navigation outcome definition:
    <navigation-rule>
        <navigation-case>
            <from-outcome>xyz</from-outcome>
            <from-action>xyz</from-action>
            <to-view-id>/TestNavigation.jsp</to-view-id>
            <redirect/>
        </navigation-case>
    </navigation-rule>

but this doesnot work.

Any suggestions as to how to achieve this navigation?